SUPPLIER INVITATION FOR REGISTRATION FOR THE YEAR 2018
Medical Investment Limited is inviting Suppliers (both current and prospective) who wish to be included in the Company’s data base by participating in the supplier registration exercise with the following category requirements:
1. Supply and delivery of stationery.
2. Supply and delivery of Medical Drugs
3. Supply and delivery of surgical equipment, sundries and consumables.
4. Supply and delivery of Theatre equipment and consumables.
5. Supply and delivery of Rehabilitation equipment and consumables.
6. Supply and delivery of Theatre Detergents and Cleaning solutions.
7. Clinical Laboratory services.
8. Tree cutting and trimming services.
9. Supply and delivery of hardware, building materials, plumbing and electrical equipment.
10. Supply and delivery of Workshop consumables.
11. Supply and delivery of groceries and provisions.
12. Supply and delivery of Office furniture, furniture accessories and equipment.
13. Supply and delivery of tyres and tubes.
14. Supply and delivery of printing services.
15. Supply and delivery of protective clothing, corporate and footwear.
16. Supply and delivery of computers, computer spares, computer consumables and all ICT and office related equipment.
17. Supply and delivery of cleaning services.
18. Nursing Agency, Recruiting and recruitment services.
19. Supply, delivery and servicing of fire fighting equipment.
20. Supply and delivery of repairs and maintenance services for computers, printers and other related office equipment.
21. Provision of panel beating and spray painting services to vehicles.
22. Communication Services and repair, Airtime and Electronic gadgets
23. Provision of vehicle service, oil and lubricants, repairs and maintenance services.
24. Provision of generators, repairs and servicing.
25. Supply and delivery of Butchery products.
26. Supply and delivery of Fruits and Vegetables.
27. Supply of Petrol and Diesel using coupons and/or e-fuel card system.
28. Provision of courier, removal and storages services.
29. Supply and delivery of plant and equipment spares.
30. Provision of Fumigation and Pest control Services and chemicals.
31. Supply and delivery of toiletries and cleaning materials.
32. Supply and delivery of Air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and spares.
33. Borehole and water pump services and bulk water supplies.
34. Supply and delivery of catering equipment.
35. Elevators service and maintenance.
36. Advertising, banners, Sign Writing, communications and print electronic media.
37. Waste collection and archiving services.
38. Shop fitters and Upholstery services.
39. Customs clearance.
40. DSTV Installation and focusing.
41. Accommodation and conferencing
42. Security Services.
43. Training Services.
Interested suppliers (current and prospective) are expected to meet the following:
a) Must be VAT registered and have current tax clearance certificate (ITF263)
b) Must be prepared to allow inspection of premises.
In addition to the above, current and prospective suppliers must submit a company profile including the following:
i) Letter of introduction.
ii) Certified copy of certificate of incorporation.
iii) At least THREE trade references.
iv) Physical business address including proof of such address.
v) Telephone/ cell and fax numbers.
vi) E-mail addresses.
vii) Contact person or department.
viii) Bank details confirmed by the suppliers’ bankers.
ix) CR14 form with listing of Directors.
x) Payment terms.
xi) Detailed list of products supplied.
xii) For cleaning chemical, suppliers Product Data Sheets (PDS) should be included.
xiii) For Suppliers of Drugs, provide valid MCAZ Wholesale Dealers’’ Licence and Persons’ Licences.
xiv) For maintenance services the following should be provided;
1. Competence level.
2. Availability of safety clothing and equipment in relation to task at hand.
3. Calibration certificates for measuring, monitoring and testing instruments.
4. Compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements.
5. Adequacy of resources (spare parts/kits and manpower).
Suppliers who wish to be considered in this exercise and meet the above criteria must submit their written application on or before 12 January 2018 to:
The Procurement Committee OR HAND DELIVER TO The Procurement Committee
Medical Investment Limited Medical Investment Limited
Avenues Clinic Avenues Clinic
P O Box 4880 Cnr Mazowe Street/ Baines Avenue